Weddings & Receptions
The rustic elegance of Summit Grove Lodge combined with the scenic beauty of its natural surroundings make this the perfect setting for your special day. Create lasting memories at a location that is steeped in history and a colorful remembrance of days gone by.
From the natural hewn log interior of the lodge to lush woods and splendid outdoor amenities, the photo opportunities here are amazing. They will yield a treasure trove of images you will cherish forever. Many of those who were married or even first met here at the Lodge are already booking their anniversary events. The lure of the Lodge calls to the romantic side of all of us.
Options are plentiful
With our spacious lodge and grounds, we can accommodate both your wedding and reception. You may wish to hold the ceremony out of doors, and the reception in the lodge. Or choose to exchange vows indoors, followed by a champagne toast and hors d'oeuvres outside under the gazebo while we reconfigure the main room for your reception. Whatever your dream and vision may be, we are here to do everything in our power to make them come true.
• Indoor space for up to 150 seated guests,
• Outdoor space offers additional capacity for 200 guests in all
• The breathtaking Bridal Suite and Grooms Cellar Bar offer private facilities for the bride and groom
• Lighting, sound and video projection systems
• Wireless high-speed internet
• Exquisite commercial kitchen facilities
• Main floor and lower service bars
Wedding Venue Pricing:
Facility Rental Rates:
$6,500 June, July, August & September
$5,500 October & December
$5,000 November & January through April
* Intimate wedding reduction of $500 off listed price for weddings under 75 guests.
* Mid-week reduction of $1,000 off listed price for weddings on Monday through Thursday.
Venue Fee includes:
- 12 hours on wedding day
- 4 hours on rehearsal
- Set up and tear down
- Dinnerware and glassware
- Projector and sound equipment
- A small assortment of decorations
- And More...
Other separate expenses include:
- In house catering $30-$60 per person
- Catering tax of 7.7% and Gratuity of 18%
- Bar fee of $200 and bartender for $25 per hour. You get to bring in the alcohol you want served.
- Bar license permit $10
- Special Event Insurance (ranges from $65-$200)
*Please inquire for special requests or reception only.